Read: Range by David Epstein
Download your Book Bingo Challenge Board Here
- Do you consider yourself a Generalist or Specialist? Why?
- How do you plan and set goals to be a Generalist in life?
- How can you tell the difference between diverse learning and wasting time or opportunities?
- How do you learn more, gain knowledge, and make more connections in your life?
- Give an example of a time when you had to act as a Specialist or Generalist.
- How does being a Generalist help someone at a career crossroad?
- Name the 3 topics or skills you would like to know more about.
- What activities would you suggest to a parent trying to raise a child with range?
- Give an example of how learning a skill in one domain can transfer and benefit someone in another domain.
- What type of professional should read this book?
Click here to post comments
Return to Read: Book Club.
Get your copy of Adverse Childhood Experiences - Healing Journey Workbook -
A Self-Reflection Based Action Plan to Healing Body, Mind, and Spirit
Available in a Printable Digital Download or Spiral-Bound Hard Copy